Genuine TB-75 Battery for HYT TC500 TC-500 Radio
Hytera TB-75 replacement battery adopts low-power IC design to make users get a more lasting experience. Moreover, The Hytera TB-75 Radio Batteries has multiple built-in protection measures, like overheat protection, over-discharge protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection, over-current protection, Short circuit protection, and other protective functions. Battery for Hytera TB-75 is more energy-saving and durable, which meets users’ demand.
✔ 100% compatible in replacing your original battery.
✔ Longer lifespan - thanks to modern Lithium technology without memory effect.
✔ Guaranteed safety: Protected against Short-circuits, Overheating and Overvoltage.
✔ Made with high quality parts; guaranteed to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturer's specifications at a reduced price.
✔ Tested for safety and designed for high performance.
✔ Built using the highest grade cells for peak performance.
- Condition : Brand New
- Primary OEM Brand: Hytera
- Voltage: 6V
- Cell Type: Li-ion
- Availability: IN STOCK , ETA: 7-15 business days!
- Compatible: TB-75
- Item Number: ECN10506_WAK_Oth
- £ 35.04
- Discount up to 30%
Excellent Quality，Thorough Service
The replacement battery for Hytera TB-75 from Batteriestore.co.uk will be your best choice. We offer a high-quality Radio Batteries at a more reasonable price. Our Hytera TB-75 batteries can be charged/discharged for at least 600 cycles. Being made of ABS plastic case and the original IC protection chip, it could give you the new experience of excellent durability.
With first-class quality assurance, the battery for Hytera TB-75 provides protections of voltage, short circuit, charging time, ESD, and so on. Each TB-75 Radio Batteries has passed a series of safety certifications, such as CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002. It will be rigorously tested by our technicians before being shipped to your hands. We will try our best to select a high-quality Hytera TB-75 battery for you.
In addition, we provide 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and a One-Year Warranty for you. If you have any dissatisfaction after receiving the battery for Hytera TB-75, you can click the link to find more details about our Returns and Warranty service. Please rest assured to purchase from us!
Tips Before Purchase
Please confirm the compatible model and battery part number carefully before you purchase it.
If you are not sure, please send email to us with your battery details or pictures, we will give you professional suggestions.
Part Numbers:BH1104 TB-75
Compatible Model Numbers:
HYT TC500 TC-500 Walkie Talkie
Instructions for use1. Do not disassemble, puncture, modify, drop, throw on the ground or otherwise damage the battery.
2. Do not immerse the Battery Hytera TB-75 in water or otherwise get wet.
3. Do not use or charge battery that are leaking, appear to fade, rust or deform, emit odors or cause other abnormalities.
4. Do not touch the leaked battery directly. Wear protective fabric to remove these battery and handle them immediately in the right way.
The features of our Hytera TB-75 battery:1.This Hytera TB-75 battery replacement Using Li-ion technology to make the battery Cycle charging and Long-lasting.
2.Standard system battery specifications, The Hytera TB-75 battery replacement is 100% compatible with your laptop.
3.The replacement battery for Hytera TB-75 is 100% brand new from the manufacturer, works as your genuine parts.
4.Reasonable price and satisfied shopping experience by buying the replacement Radio Batteries for Hytera TB-75 with one year warranty.
5.All of our batteries were certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 for safety, you can buy with confidence!
|Country||Shipping & Handling|
|CANADA , AUSTRALIA , NEW ZEALAND||15GBP|
|BULGARIA , HUNGARY , SWEDEN , FINLAND ,SLOVENIA ,
LUXEMBOURG ,ROMANIA , CROATIA , CROATIA , GREECE
|Other countries||Free Shipping|
+ High quality meets standards
Each of our products undergoes rigorous testing and quality control. We offer the highest level of safety and the highest quality products.
+ A wide range of products
We offer a wide range of products and we make sure to show you all the details so you can quickly research and compare products.
+ Transparent price
In addition to quality service, you will find a guarantee of competitive prices and absolute transparency.
30 Days Money Back
1 Year Product Warranty
A Google Trusted Store
Free delivery on orders
Secure online payment-->
1. Each Battery Hytera TB-75 replacement battery is made of high-quality lithium-ion battery, which is longer than the last time.
2. Our batteries are 100% new and CE / FCC / RoHS certified for safety
3. This battery has been manufactured with high quality components. It conforms with the exact specification of the original manufacturer and the battery is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects.
4. For all batteries a margin of 0.1V difference in the voltage is safe. If the capacity (Ah) of the battery is higher than the capacity of the original battery it will enable a longer life expectancy.
5. As part of our ISO 9001 quality procedure, quality control tests are frequently carried out on all our products.
6. This battery ships fully charged, tested and ready to work.
7. This item is built with the highest quality standards, safety features and has a 12 month warranty.
We specialize in providing high-quality batteries. The Hytera TB-75 Battery has passed tests according to Security Standards to ensure battery's quality. The interface metal and solid insulators of the Hytera TB-75 battery are made of Premium materials to ensure stable current input and durability. Faster delivery and thoughtful after-sales service will make you feel assured to purchase.
Questions About The Hytera TB-75 Battery Replacement
Maximize the Battery Performance:
Breaking In New Batteries - new Hytera TB-75 batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery for Hytera TB-75 two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Hytera TB-75 battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, NiMH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your Hytera TB-75 battery pack dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used Hytera TB-75 battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.
How long will my battery last?
There are two factors that govern how long a compatible TB-75 Battery Replacement will last: runtime and charge-discharge cycles. Runtime is a measure of how much time can elapse before.
Should I charge my battery before I use it, each time I use it, and/or during storage?
When you first get your compatible Hytera TB-75 Battery Replacement you should charge it until your charger or device indicates that it is fully charged. If your device/charger does not indicate whether or not it is fully charged, then check your device/charger manual for charging times. It can take 1-12 hours to fully charge depending on the chemistry of your battery and the type of device and charger. After that it is good to charge it as needed while making sure you do not leave it at a low charge level for long periods.
What will cause my battery to lose power?
A compatible TB-75 Battery Replacement over time degrades and eventually stops working. In fact the compatible Hytera TB-75 Battery Replacement from its very first charge begins a very slow process that causes it to cease from functioning.
Does my battery self discharge when not in use? What is the rate of Self-Discharge of the battery?
All rechargeable batteries will self discharge over a period of time naturally whether the battery is used or not. This means that the compatible Hytera TB-75 Battery Replacement capacity will go from 100% down to 0% over a time period regardless.
Tags: Battery Replacement For HYT TC500 TC-500 Radio, TB-75, Hytera TB-75 Radio Batteries.
Extend your Hytera Radio battery life with 4 simple steps
- Decrease your Hytera Radio screen's brightness - Set the screen brightness to lowest level satisfying your needs.
- Remove the unnecessary external devices - Try to cut any wirelessness, Bluetooth and infrared port and usb powered devices
- Only run what you need - Cut nonessential running applications and auto running programs.
- Battery Storage - If you use your Hytera Radio as desktop pc or don't use it for a period, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. If you don't use your Radio for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the Hytera TB-75 battery.