1. Can I choose shipping methods other than the shipping method you provided, such as UPS or FedEx?
2. Can I ship to an address other than my billing or confirmed address?
3. What is your policy on newsletters and promotions?
4. I don't see those small prints on most e-commerce site, where is your disclaimers?
5. Do you offer combine shipping or any shipping discount on large purchased?
6. Is there a wholesale price for bulk/volume purchases?
1. How do I check my order status?
2. I just completed an order and my payment is cleared. When will it ship?
3. Can I change or cancel my order?
4. What is your return policy. Is there a restocking fee if I want to request for return?
5. My product is defective and I need to get a return or replacement, what should I do?
6. How come I never received your order confirmation email?
7. I got the shipping confirmation email. Where do I track my package?
8. Where should I go after 30 days if the item is defected.
9. Can I use the Batteriestore.co.uk receipt for product warranties?
10. Can I change the email address on my account?
11. Can I add an item to my order?
12. How to contact you customer service other than email?
Q: Can I choose shipping methods other than the shipping method you provided, such as UPS or FedEx?
A: Yes, if your order weights more than 30lbs. If your order weight less than 30lbs, it's not cost effecient to use FedEx or UPS and the shipping rate will cost much more than using airmail.
Q: Can I ship to an address other than my billing or confirmed address?
A: A: Yes,we accept change your shipping address.after your payment confirmed,please advise me your correct shipping address by emaill as soon as possible,we will check it soon.thanks.
Q: I don't see those small prints on most e-commerce site, where is your disclaimers?
A: We don't have a 50 pages sales term. But there are few conditions that you must agreed upon before we can take your business.
You can return your purchase within 30days of the receipt date for any or no reason. However, the orgianl Shipping fee is none-refundable under any circumstances.
We will not responsible for the returning cost of defective product(s), but we will pay for the S/H cost of the replacement.
If we send you the wrong item, we will pay the S/H of the replacement, as well as the returning S/H cost of the wrong item We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order at any time for any reason.
Q: Do you offer combine shipping or any shipping discount on large purchased?
A: Since we calculate shipping rate by total price, you enjoy the shipping discount automatically. The more you purchase, the more you save.
Q: Is there a wholesale price for bulk/volume purchases?
A: You will see the wholesale price automatically when we mark your account as "wholeseller". In order to be qualify as a wholesaler, you need to meet either one of the following conditions:
1) Your total purchase for past 30 days exceed USD $2000.
2) Your order exceed $1000 in a single purchase.
If you believe you are qualify as a wholeseller, please write a email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process your request in 24 hours.
Q: How do I check my order status?
A: usually we process your order the same day and send the tracking number to you the second day, if we received your order on weekend ,we will process your order on monday.
Q: I just completed an order and my payment is cleared. When will it ship?
Orders generally ship within 3 business days of when the order is placed (see processing steps chart above).
Q: Can I change or cancel my order?
if you want to change or cancel your order please contact us within 5 hours after your order placed . However, if the order has been market "shipped", You will not able to cancel or change the order.
Q: What is your return policy. Is there a restocking fee if I want to request for return?
A: We do not charge restocking fee, but we do have few simple return policies.
Request for refund must be made within 15 days of receiving date.
Request for replacement must be made within 30 days of receiving date.
If the replacement item is out of stock, we will issue you a store credit of your purchase value.
Shipping and handling is NOT refundable.
The shipping costs of returning any defective merchandise will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
Q: My product is defective and I need to get a return or replacement, what should I do?
A: Simple. Go to the "contact us" page, send an email to us and Request RMA ,a email contain the instruction alone with the RMA# will be send to you shortly. Pack the return according to the instruction and ship it back to us. A replacement will be ship to you once we received your return or the refund will be credited to your account if you requested.
Q: How come I never received your order confirmation email?
A: check your email's spam folder.
Q: Where should I go after 6 months if the item is defected.
A: Warranty service for defected merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Batteriestore.co.uk , unless otherwise indicated. Please contact the manufacture directly.
If any item was damaged during transit, immediately contact your local postal office. Keep all shipping materials and contact our Customer Service Immediately we are aware of the issue. If you have purchased shipping insurance, we will help you to get recovered from carrier.
Q: I got the shipping confirmation email. Where do I track my package?
A: You can track your package at your country's postal office website. Or you can use the link below: http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp
Q: Can I use the Batteriestore.co.uk receipt for product warranties?
A: Yes. You can get a copy of your receipt at "your account" page at any time.
Q: Can I change the email address on my account?
Q: Can I add an item to my order?