Genuine 687945-001 Battery for HP Jacket Elitepad 900
- Primary OEM Brand: HP
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Colour: Black
- Item Number: ECN10289_Ta
- £ 45.66
- Discount up to 30%
Part Numbers:AJ02XL HSTNN-IB3Y HSTNN-C75J 687518-1C1 687945-001
Compatible Model Numbers:
Hp Jacket Elitepad 900 Series
Instructions for use1. Do not disassemble, puncture, modify, drop, throw on the ground or otherwise damage the battery.
2. Do not immerse the Battery HP 687945-001 in water or otherwise get wet.
3. Do not use or charge battery that are leaking, appear to fade, rust or deform, emit odors or cause other abnormalities.
4. Do not touch the leaked battery directly. Wear protective fabric to remove these battery and handle them immediately in the right way.
The features of our HP 687945-001 battery:1.This HP 687945-001 battery replacement Using Li-ion technology to make the battery Cycle charging and Long-lasting.
2.Standard system battery specifications, The HP 687945-001 battery replacement is 100% compatible with your laptop.
3.The replacement battery for HP 687945-001 is 100% brand new from the manufacturer, works as your genuine parts.
4.Reasonable price and satisfied shopping experience by buying the replacement Tablet Batteries for HP 687945-001 with one year warranty.
5.All of our batteries were certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 for safety, you can buy with confidence!
|Country||Shipping & Handling|
|CANADA , AUSTRALIA , NEW ZEALAND||15GBP|
|BULGARIA , HUNGARY , SWEDEN , FINLAND ,SLOVENIA ,
LUXEMBOURG ,ROMANIA , CROATIA , CROATIA , GREECE
|Other countries||Free Shipping|
+ High quality meets standards
Each of our products undergoes rigorous testing and quality control. We offer the highest level of safety and the highest quality products.
+ A wide range of products
We offer a wide range of products and we make sure to show you all the details so you can quickly research and compare products.
+ Transparent price
In addition to quality service, you will find a guarantee of competitive prices and absolute transparency.
1. Each Battery HP 687945-001 replacement battery is made of high-quality lithium-ion battery, which is longer than the last time.
2. Our batteries are 100% new and CE / FCC / RoHS certified for safety
3. This battery has been manufactured with high quality components. It conforms with the exact specification of the original manufacturer and the battery is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects.
4. For all batteries a margin of 0.1V difference in the voltage is safe. If the capacity (Ah) of the battery is higher than the capacity of the original battery it will enable a longer life expectancy.
5. As part of our ISO 9001 quality procedure, quality control tests are frequently carried out on all our products.
6. This battery ships fully charged, tested and ready to work.
7. This item is built with the highest quality standards, safety features and has a 12 month warranty.
We specialize in providing high-quality batteries. The HP 687945-001 Battery has passed tests according to Security Standards to ensure battery's quality. The interface metal and solid insulators of the HP 687945-001 battery are made of Premium materials to ensure stable current input and durability. Faster delivery and thoughtful after-sales service will make you feel assured to purchase.
Questions About The HP 687945-001 Battery Replacement
How long will my battery last?
There are two factors that govern how long a compatible 687945-001 Battery Replacement will last: runtime and charge-discharge cycles. Runtime is a measure of how much time can elapse before.
Should I charge my battery before I use it, each time I use it, and/or during storage?
When you first get your compatible HP 687945-001 Battery Replacement you should charge it until your charger or device indicates that it is fully charged. If your device/charger does not indicate whether or not it is fully charged, then check your device/charger manual for charging times. It can take 1-12 hours to fully charge depending on the chemistry of your battery and the type of device and charger. After that it is good to charge it as needed while making sure you do not leave it at a low charge level for long periods.
What will cause my battery to lose power?
A compatible 687945-001 Battery Replacement over time degrades and eventually stops working. In fact the compatible HP 687945-001 Battery Replacement from its very first charge begins a very slow process that causes it to cease from functioning.
Does my battery self discharge when not in use? What is the rate of Self-Discharge of the battery?
All rechargeable batteries will self discharge over a period of time naturally whether the battery is used or not. This means that the compatible HP 687945-001 Battery Replacement capacity will go from 100% down to 0% over a time period regardless.