Genuine 3282122-2S Battery for Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro 13.3 ", ezbook 3 Pro LB10, HW-3487265 Ezbook 3 Pro V3 V4
- Primary OEM Brand: JUMPER
- Voltage: 7.6V
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Item Number: JUP19D826
- £ 70.79
- Discount up to 30%
Part Numbers:3282122-2S 3382122-2S CLTD-3487265 HW-3687265 P313R WTL-3687265 PEAQ
Compatible Model Numbers:
ezbook 3 pro, EZbook 3 Pro 13.3, EZBook 3 Pro 64GB, EZBook 3 Pro LB10, EZBook 3 Pro S, EZBOOK 3 PRO SSD, EZBook 3 Pro V3, EZBook 3 Pro V4, EZBook 3 Pro Vs, EZBook 3 S, EZbook 3 SE, EZBOOK 3 SL, EZBook 3S, ezbook 3s MB10, EZbook 3SE, EZBOOK 3SL, EZbook i7, EZbook i7S, EZbook LB10, EZbook MB10 3S, EZbook X3, NOTEBOOK SLIM S130
Primebook C11, SURFBOOK A13, SURFBOOK A13B, SURFBOOK A13B-CO, SURFBOOK A13B-PO
s130, Slim S130, Slim S130-CA464PT, Slim S130-CG464PT
|Country||Shipping & Handling|
|CANADA , AUSTRALIA , NEW ZEALAND||15GBP|
|BULGARIA , HUNGARY , SWEDEN , FINLAND ,SLOVENIA ,
LUXEMBOURG ,ROMANIA , CROATIA , CROATIA , GREECE
|Other countries||Free Shipping|
30 Days Money Back
1 Year Product Warranty
A Google Trusted Store
Free delivery on orders
Secure online payment
Our batteries are 100% new and CE / FCC / RoHS certified for safety
This battery has been manufactured with high quality components. It conforms with the exact specification of the original manufacturer and the battery is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects.
For all batteries a margin of 0.1V difference in the voltage is safe. If the capacity (Ah) of the battery is higher than the capacity of the original battery it will enable a longer life expectancy.
As part of our ISO 9001 quality procedure, quality control tests are frequently carried out on all our products.
This battery ships fully charged, tested and ready to work.
This item is built with the highest quality standards, safety features and has a 12 month warranty.
Extend JUMPER 3282122-2S Battery life
Extend your JUMPER laptop battery life with 4 simple steps
- Decrease your JUMPER laptop screen's brightness - Set the screen brightness to lowest level satisfying your needs.
- Remove the unnecessary external devices - Try to cut any wirelessness, Bluetooth and infrared port and usb powered devices
- Only run what you need - Cut nonessential running applications and auto running programs.
- Battery Storage - If you use your JUMPER laptop as desktop pc or don't use it for a period, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. If you don't use your laptop for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the JUMPER 3282122-2S battery.